Re-Design Of The Dairy Industry
for sustainable milk processing
Insights and solutions presented at
the SUSMILK final confrence!
Click edit button to All the presentations have been shared through the GreenDairyNet in the dedicated GDN Community: Susmilk pilot applications
GDN is a open innovation tool for experts and professionals interested in sustainable development and resource
efficient processing technologies in the dairy sector.
Our Latest Posts
- How creating good content can help your websiteCreating quality content for your website is one of the most important things you can do to attract and retain […]
- Top 5 Trends in Condo Interior DesignWith the New Year just around the corner, many people will feel the need to redecorate and give their homes […]
- The Future of Dairy Farming in America.The dairy industry is an important part of the American economy. It is the largest segment of the agricultural sector. […]
- How Technology is Changing Dairy Farming.Technology has always been a part of dairy farming, with farmers using technology to help them milk cows and manage […]
- What You Need to Know Before Starting a Dairy Farm.If you’re thinking of starting a dairy farm, there are a few things you need to know first. Dairy farming […]
Innovative concepts and technologies for the supply of heat, cold, and power
Different heat transfer units are needed for the production of different consumer products from milk. The new high temperature heat pumping system designed in this project will allow utilizing waste heat into energy throughout a dairy where economic solutions are currently not available.
Currently, refrigeration technology is mostly run by electric energy. The development of cooling devices on the basis of absorption chilling technology by using waste and solar heat will revolute the industrial facilities and let them become more independent from electricity providers.
Solar Heat Systems
The use of solar heat for room heating is well established. Solar heat collectors in industry sectors have to deliver higher temperature levels which is currently not state-of-the art. Solar heat is a renewable energy source and will thus save energy in significant amounts by replacing heat produced from fossil fuels.