Re-Design Of The Dairy Industry
for sustainable milk processing
Insights and solutions presented at
the SUSMILK final confrence!
Click edit button to All the presentations have been shared through the GreenDairyNet in the dedicated GDN Community: Susmilk pilot applications
GDN is a open innovation tool for experts and professionals interested in sustainable development and resource
efficient processing technologies in the dairy sector.
Our Latest Posts
- Lifespan Extension Medicine: Unveiling a New Era in HealthcareThe pursuit of a longer, healthier life has been a constant endeavor throughout human history. Today, this pursuit has materialized… Read more: Lifespan Extension Medicine: Unveiling a New Era in Healthcare
- Newly Built Condos in Pattaya: Modern Living by the SeaIf you’ve ever dreamed of owning a piece of paradise by the sea, the newly built condos in Pattaya are… Read more: Newly Built Condos in Pattaya: Modern Living by the Sea
- Freight Forwarding and Transport Services in the PhilippinesSearching for the ideal way to move your goods and products in the Philippines? We have the answer! In this… Read more: Freight Forwarding and Transport Services in the Philippines
- Thailand Car Insurance – Tips for Securing the Best PolicyThailand is a beautiful country full of culture and adventure. Whether you’re planning a vacation or relocating, having access to… Read more: Thailand Car Insurance – Tips for Securing the Best Policy
- How to Make Your Move as Smooth as Possible with Removalist Services in AustraliaMoving homes is a notoriously stressful experience. There’s so much to think about and organize, from packing up all your… Read more: How to Make Your Move as Smooth as Possible with Removalist Services in Australia
Innovative concepts and technologies for the supply of heat, cold, and power
Different heat transfer units are needed for the production of different consumer products from milk. The new high temperature heat pumping system designed in this project will allow utilizing waste heat into energy throughout a dairy where economic solutions are currently not available.
Currently, refrigeration technology is mostly run by electric energy. The development of cooling devices on the basis of absorption chilling technology by using waste and solar heat will revolute the industrial facilities and let them become more independent from electricity providers.
Solar Heat Systems
The use of solar heat for room heating is well established. Solar heat collectors in industry sectors have to deliver higher temperature levels which is currently not state-of-the art. Solar heat is a renewable energy source and will thus save energy in significant amounts by replacing heat produced from fossil fuels.